Your shopping cart is empty!
|Vermarc guarantees Italian quality, efficiency and versatility. Vermarc means true Made in Italy craftsmanship but also means technological innovation.
Vermarc are leaders in development of technical cycling clothing, they dress the greatest champions and have a lot of passionate cycling fans.
Super lightweight summer ergonomic jersey made of two different fabrics, the front is made by a micro-perforated fabric while the back is made of a carbon ’triangle’ fast wicking material, for maximum freedom of movement.
THINK: Very light-weighted fabric with high moisture management thanks to its surface which consists of small perforations. The tissue is slightly compressive. 14% spandex makes it elastic. UPF 50+.
PR-CARBON: This is a 96% polyester fabric with a percentage of carbon fibres in its composition. Carbon shields the body from absorbing static energy and UV-rays. The structure of this fabric with small holes accelerate evaporation of moisture keeping the skin dry and cool. It is antibacterial and inhibits the development of odour-causing bacteria. All of these properties combined in PR-carbon to delay the onset of fatigue and so promote the feeling of wellbeing.
* Cycling specific fit that eliminates loose fabric.
* Full length zip, for extra ventilation when you need it.
* 3 Rear pockets and Zipped mobile phone pocket.
* Silicon gripper at hem keeps the jersey in place.
* Flatlock seams to avoid friction and irritation to the skin
* Breathable fabric helps you keep cool.
* 100% Made in Italy